Value Management Collaborative
National Learning Session - Resource page
The Value Management Collaborative hosted a National Learning Session on Thursday 5 May 2022 at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh.
The session was an opportunity to:
- Celebrate and share the work of Value Management Collaborative teams in NHS Scotland
- Plan for spread and sustainability of the Value Management method, and
- Provide a networking opportunity for NHS boards participating in the collaborative or interested in the approach.
At the event we also launched national resources to support the implementation of Value Management which can be accessed below:
Value Management Resources
- Value Management resource pack
- Value Management e-learning module
- Value Management – Overview (animation)
- Value Management – Method (animation)
If you did not get the opportunity to attend the event, we have uploaded resources from the event below:
- Access the recording of Dr Catherine Labinjoh's morning plenary session.
- Access the recording of the board story from NHS Forth Valley.
- Access the full slide set used in the main room during plenary sessions, this includes slides used during the spread and sustainability session.
- Access the adoption attributes handout used during the spread and sustainability session.
Breakout 2 – Value Management – making it work for your local context
- Access the local adaptations presentation exploring Digital Visual Management Boards and the Lost Time Tool.
- Access the outputs generated from the breakout session, including benefits and barriers of using Digital Visual Management Boards and ideas for using the Lost Time Tool.
Breakout 3 – How Value Management can deliver improvements in outcomes – a focus on the box score
- Access the box score presentation.
- Access the box score checklist, which will help you review your own box score.
Breakout 4 – Accelerate your learning for improved outcomes (Learning systems)
- Access the ‘Accelerate your learning’ presentation.
- Access the Learning Systems reflective exercise handout.
Lunch time session - Value Based Healthcare - 'What, Why and How?'
If you have any questions about the event or these resources, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.