This event aims to bring together Cluster Quality Leads (CQLs), or those who may be considering taking up a CQL role, to build relationships within and across Health Boards, Health and Social Care Partnerships, Government and professional organisations to drive Quality Improvement and support the engagement with Primary Care Transformation.
Dr Gregor Smith will launch “Improving Together”, a framework for quality in GP Clusters, and will discuss the Scottish Government's aims and ambitions for Primary Care, and explore how GP Clusters might best be supported to play a central role in this major change agenda.
This event is free to attend and will be a supportive environment for CQLs and others to meet for shared learning and networking, to gain a better understanding of the current requirements for cluster development and to consider future opportunities for Primary Care Transformation in partnership with local Health and Social Care Partnerships.
The objectives for this event are to bring together CQLs to:
- Review progress with cluster working during the Transitional Quality Arrangements (TQA), including the CQL remit
- Hear the latest developments in cluster development across Scotland
- Understand what ‘Quality after QoF’ will look like and explore CQLs role in the delivery of ‘Improving Together’
- Learn what support will be provided to CQLs to deliver the Quality agenda and identify further areas for development
- Introduce and share progress on the plans for primary care transformation (OOH, PCTF, Pharmacy, Mental Health, Digital, Spire)
- Consider how cluster working can support / lead Primary Care Transformation
- Develop a collaborative approach to cluster working
- Introduce and promote various approaches to quality improvement, both pre-existing and new, as methods for supporting “Improving Together”
For any queries on this event, please contact Ruth Darbyshire in the first instance:
email@example.com / 0131 314 1289.