The session will cover:
- the potential of digital technology,
- the challenges inherent in successful implementation of technology, and
- the important role improvement and system change ideas and principles can play in overcoming these challenges.
Here are the details:
- What: session 2A titled "The technological revolution in healthcare: the role for improvement in enabling effective use in practice"
- When: 12noon to 1pm, 13 November 2019
- Where: hall 1 at Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
- How: more information, including how Q members can register, is on the Q Community Event website.
Q is a connected community working together to improve health and social care quality across the UK. Q is led in Scotland by the ihub and NHS Education for Scotland (NES) in partnership with the Health Foundation.