NHS boards joining Frailty at the Front Door phase 2
We're delighted to announce that we have recruited four NHS boards to work with us to improve the identification of frailty and the coordination of care to deliver better experiences and outcomes for people living with frailty who present to unscheduled acute care services.
- NHS Ayrshire & Arran (University Hospital Ayr)
- NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde (Inverclyde Hospital)
- NHS Lothian (Western General Hospital)
- NHS Tayside (Ninewells Hospital)
The Frailty at the Front Door Collaborative is part of the Acute Care Portfolio within Healthcare Improvement Scotland's Improvement Hub (ihub) and is one of a number of offerings that aim to address the needs of people living with frailty.
Our work includes:
- Frailty at the Front Door (this collaborative)
- Living Well in Communities – a collaborative launched in May 2019 to support improvement in identification and support for people aged 65 years and over to live and die well with frailty in the community. Contact the Living Well in Communities team for further information.
- The Integrated Frailty System – a programme in development that will test approaches across health and social care systems.
Frailty at the Front Door phase 2 launches in September 2019 and runs until March 2021.
Find out more about our frailty work and how to get in touch.