The New Models for Learning Disability Day Support Collaborative Flash Report summarises the ambitions of the Collaborative and the work to date.
We also share the tools we have used in the initial learning sessions:
- An introduction to the Scottish Approach to Service Design
- The ISM behavioural model, an evidence-based tool to understand behaviour in context
- The Johari Window, a tool used for team building and self-awareness
- The Ladder of Co-production, a framework to think through stakeholder engagement
- A red rules vs blue rules framework, a solution-oriented way to conceptualise rules and policy
Download the flash report.
To find out more about our work please visit the Collaborative page.