Focus on Frailty
Working with health and social care staff we support improvement work across community and acute care in relation to older people living with frailty.
We are currently delivering:
- Focus on Frailty programme
- Frailty learning system
Focus on Frailty programme
Healthcare Improvement Scotland is currently working with six health and social care teams from across Scotland as part of the Focus on Frailty programme. The programme supports teams make improvements to services accessed by older people living with frailty.
- NHS boards
- health and social care partnerships
- GP practices, and
- the third and independent sector.
Teams have access to:
- learning sessions
- quality improvement coaching, and
- data and measurement expertise.
Frailty Learning System
Our frailty learning system enables staff and teams to share and learn from each other. It is open to anyone working in health, social care, voluntary and independent sectors across Scotland. It provides a range of engagement and learning opportunities including:
- Webinars: learn about national and local improvement work, ask questions and take part in discussions.
- Frailty resources: view a range of tools, resources and case studies you can use to help improve outcomes for people living with frailty.
- An MS Teams channel: communicate, share information and ideas with staff across Scotland who are interested in improving services for people with frailty.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com.