People are the most important part of your service. This section will provide you with tools for leadership, including how to manage change and engage others, and for recruiting, training and retaining staff. In addition there is information on how you can work with other services.
Good leadership at all levels is essential to the successful running of a sustainable Hospital at Home service. Staff are more likely to find new and improved ways of working if they feel they are listened to, valued and supported.
- Leadership learning session recording
- Leadership learning session flash report
- Leadership - examples from Scotland
- Guide to managing change and engaging others
- John Kotter's '8 steps to accelerate change in your organisation'
Hospital at Home provides a unique service and the staff working in the roles are therefore in a unique position. This means that approaches to recruitment and retention in services sometimes has to differ from more traditional methods.
To run your Hospital at Home service you will need a range of highly-skilled staff. Each service has its own unique challenges and benefits. The information in this section can support you to develop your team successfully.
- Staffing learning session recording
- Staffing learning session flash report
- Staffing - examples from across Scotland
- Team building guide
For further information please contact the Living Well in Communities Team on email@example.com.