The New Models for Learning Disability Day Support Collaborative Phase 2 Report has been published, summarising the progress made and learning from the Collaborative.
In the report we draw on the ‘key development areas’ from phase 1 and explore the underlying needs (including culture, processes and structures) that will support improvement in day support services.
The report includes:
- An overview of the New Models for Learning Disability Day Support Collaborative and the participating teams in phase 2
- A summary of the coproduced outcomes, emerging outcomes and challenges
- The approach and tools used to support ‘discover’ activity
- Progress made
- The identification of what needs to improve
- The key learning and next steps for the Collaborative
View the report here: