The ihub has a regular e-briefing called ihub Connect, for sharing interesting health and social care improvement news and information.
Each issue focuses on a single topic or theme, giving an in-depth look at key areas currently affecting health and social care improvement in Scotland. We share:
- topical updates,
- new resources,
- upcoming events, and
- current news.
To receive your email every two weeks, please sign up.
Here are some recent examples:
- New framework to proactively improve mental health care
- New examples of thinking ahead with Anticipatory Care Planning
- Horizon Scanning - sharing beyond ihub
- New Workflow Optimisation toolkit proactively frees up GPs' time
- New frailty collaborative for community teams